Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer Hot Cheek POP!! ~

Mac Florida Blush Cremeblend Is On My Cheeks! Yesssss Hot Pop My Beauty Babies This Blush Is A Summer Must Have..Let's Talk Cremeblend: Meaning this blush has a mixture of cream to powder as its finish- To me this blush is a no frizz no fuss type of blush-not wet/sticky or blotchy in its consistency! Now Let's Talk My Cheeks: Not to light or dark for me during these hot summer days- For me this could really be an all season blush--Because of its pinky/fuchsia subtle look in color its powder like finish and its dualplexity staying power I Am Luvn It!!

Let's Talk Oily Skin Shall We: I have combination skin-however some days depending on how HOT the day is. I tend to lean toward more oilier skin on my face than usual and that's a given for us combination Beauty Babies. Even in that fact I can't see where Mac Florida Blush Cremeblend has been a problem on my cheek area... Also to make our cream blush last we can use a powder blush of the same color or another on top-by layering the two helps with the dual-rosity of your blush in bring forward a gorgeous POP of  color to your cheeks.Tip: No Matter What Your Skin Type:Using Primer Under Your Makeup Will Help With The Longevity Of The Wearing Power Of Your Makeup Through Out Your Day.Lighter Skin Tones May Want To Use A Lighter Hand When Applying This Blush Do To Its Fervent Pigmentation in Color.Medium-Dark Skin Tones Mac Florida Blush Cremeblend is buildable to our liking bring out the POPIN Fabulosity In Cheek Gorgeousness for our Summer HOT Cheek Pop Look! Yesssss Beauty Babies This Is A Must Look ~Let's Talk Tool To Apply: When applying my Mac Florida Blush Cremeblend I use my Sonia Kashuk black long handle flat head brush- I also use this brush for some of my foundation applications- which makes this Sonia Kashul black long handle flat head brush an all purpose kind of brush for me you might say..  Sonia Kashuk Targets.com All and all I find Mac Florida Blush Cremeblend to be 1 of my best go to Summer Hot Cheek POP Of Color Blush for 2014!! I Am Luvn This Blush!! Florida Blush Cremeblend Mac Cosmetic.com
Thank You So Much For Coming By To Read My Blog- Stay Beautiful In Whatever Way Is Most Beautiful To You!! I Am Luvn You My Beauty Babies!! Stay Strong ~
Here Are Some Pic's Of Mac Florida Blush Cremeblend I Hope You Enjoy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment