Saturday, April 19, 2014

My CoverGirl BombShell ShineShadow ~


Here's 3 liquid shineshadow from the CoverGirl Bombshell Collection
I find these eye shadows to be great-- However I do not use a brush when applying
because for some reason a brush sheers them out a little to much--Using my finger
tip moving the eyeshadow around on my eyelid- helps to place the shadow a
bit more opaque- giving me that beautiful bombshell eye look I want--All of the
ShineShadow have a shine look to them- No Shimmer --So if you do not like SHINE
Babies these are not for you. >> The pic above on the left from Left to Right 305 Color
Me Money- 325 Copper Fling- 315 Gold Goddess .18floz-- The pic on the Right are
swatches so you can see the shine of the ShineShadow-- The texture of these liquid
are not sticky or tacky in anyway to the lid--I find them somewhat lightweight
with a cream like feel--dry down time is great.. I do use a shadow base on my lids to
ensure my eyeshadows stay put and not crease doing the run of a work day or night..
Go to www.CoverGirl.com to find your FOTD/FOTN and own your CoverGirl!
BombShell Look Baby!!!  I Am Luvn U My Beauty Babies ~

No comments:

Post a Comment